Lancaster County’s liquor gross sales dipped through the begin of the pandemic, however gross sales have jumped again up, in keeping with the brand new report from the Pennsylvania Liquor Management Board.
Lancaster County bought over $79 million value of alcohol, up 27.6% from the 2019-20 fiscal yr, when the county bought $62.3 million, in keeping with the PLCB’s newest report. In actual fact, one Wine & Spirits retailer within the county is throughout the high 20 shops ranked by complete greenback gross sales
The report dives into knowledge from the board’s 2020-21 fiscal yr, which runs from July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021.
The county ranked eighth within the state for liquor gross sales. Allegheny, Philadelphia and Montgomery counties are the highest three within the state for alcohol gross sales.
Lancaster County’s high alcohol by sale quantity was whiskey, with practically $19 million in gross sales, adopted by vodka with $13.1 million in gross sales, says the PLCB report.
California Chardonnay, a white wine, was Lancaster County’s favourite wine to buy.
As for spirits, unflavored vodka is the county’s top-seller (it is 52 different counties’ top-sellers, too).
The highest 5 spirits bought within the state, by unit, are Fireball Cinnamon Whisky (50mL), Tito’s Handmade Vodka (1.75L, 750 mL, 1L) and Hennessy Cognac VS (750mL).
No Lancaster County wines had been in PA’s high 10 state-produced wines bought in 2020-21. Final yr, Nissley’s “Grapeful Crimson” ranked eighth.
Pennsylvania has 606 Wine & Spirits shops. Here is how Lancaster County’s 20 shops ranked by complete greenback gross sales, in keeping with the PLCB.
– 17: The Shoppes at Belmont, 1565 Fruitville Pike, Lancaster
– 45: 1190 Dillerville Street, Lancaster
– 54: The Shoppes at Kissel Village, 1036 Lititz Pike, Lititz
– 80: Centerville Sq., 558 Centerville Street, Lancaster
– 148: Bridgeport Purchasing Heart, 1622 Lincoln Freeway East, Lancaster
– 224: Manor Purchasing Heart, 1234 Millersville Pike, Lancaster
– 245: 2600 Willow Road Pike North, Willow Road
– 250: 1575 South Market St., Elizabethtown
– 294: Muddy Creek Shoppes, 2350 North Studying Street, Denver
– 298: Wheatland Heart, 1761A Columbia Avenue, Lancaster
– 310: Primary Road Heart, 763 E. Primary St., Mount Pleasure
– 324: Shoppes at Landis Valley, 2347 Oregon Pike, Lancaster
– 346: Columbia Purchasing Heart, 36 S. 18th St., Columbia
– 351: Clock Tower Plaza, 2846 Primary St., Morgantown
– 356: 31 W. Primary St., Ephrata
– 388: New Holland Purchasing Heart, 681 W. Primary St., New Holland
– 404: 2350 Lincoln Freeway East, Lancaster
– 442: Manheim Purchasing Heart, 97 Doe Run Street, Manheim
– 451: 252 N. Queen St., Lancaster
– 536: Village at Hole, 5360 Lincoln Freeway, Hole